This past semester (Fall 2016), Omicron earned the highest GPA (3.55) of all Greek organizations at USC!
The members of Kappa Alpha Theta work hard to earn great grades throughout their college years. Omicron's tradition of academic excellence is widely recognized on campus.
Omicrons are pursuing various academic degrees - from cinematography to biochemistry, international relations to business, and communication to architecture. An Omicron can be found in nearly every school at USC.
At Omicron's bi-annual Scholarship Awards Dinner, chapter members celebrate their academic achievements and honor USC professors who have inspired them.
Current Theta Scholarships
- Fiona Alfait (Class of 2016): Trustee Scholar
- Mia Pfluger (Class of 2016): USC Dornsife Sylas and Rose Marx Meyer Scholarship
- Katherine Flynn (Class of 2016): La Verne Noyes and Scion Scholarship
- Caroline Deisley (Class of 2016): Chick Hearn Scholarship
- Danielle Strozza (Class of 2017): Mork Family Scholar
- Danielle Markus (Class of 2017): Trustee Scholar
- Hannah Roberts (Class of 2017): Presidential Scholar, USC University Scholarship, National Merit Scholarship, PEO STAR Scholarship
- Katie Woods (Class of 2017): Presidential Scholar
- Abby Widtfeldt (Class of 2017): USC University Scholarship
- Megan Angulo (Class of 2017): Presidential Scholarship